Today, you might feel ready and motivated to get into addiction treatment, but tomorrow, you may think that it’s just a waste of time.
Getting into addiction treatment is one of the biggest and most important decisions that you will ever make. It’s going to affect every part of your life and probably for the better!
Yes, you’ll most likely have to take time off from work and yes, it’s going to cost you money, but the benefits of getting into addiction treatment heavily outweigh the negatives.
In this article, we are going to tell you why you should get into addiction treatment by providing you with some insightful information to help make the decision easier for you.
The Benefits of Getting into Addiction Treatment
- You’ll receive a detox under the guidance and constant supervision of addiction and medical professionals
- You’ll be given the opportunity to stay in a sober living environment away from any temptations that could make you use drugs or alcohol again
- You’ll have time to focus solely on trying to recover from your addiction, without worrying about work or any other responsibilities that you might have
- You’ll be taught how to prevent a relapse, which will give you important knowledge and skills on how to avoid using drugs or alcohol again in future
- You’ll be able to become mentally and physically stronger again
- You’ll also be able to rebuild any relationships that may have been broken with family members or friends
The Costs of Getting into Addiction Treatment
You’ll have to take time off from work, which may not always be possible
You’ll have to tell family and friends about your drug problem, which may be embarrassing
You’ll have to find someone to look after your children, your house and your pets while you are away
There is no guarantee that addiction treatment will work and you might think that you’ll be doing all of this for nothing
You won’t be able to go out and party with my friends after addiction treatment
The Benefits of Not Getting into Rehab
- You’ll still be able to party, drink or use drugs with your friends
- You’ll save money by not getting into addiction treatment
- You’ll spare yourself the embarrassment of admitting that you have a problem to family and friends
- You don’t have to take time off work
The Costs of Not Getting into Rehab
- The pain that you may be experiencing will only get worse
- You’ll probably die much younger if you don’t stop using drugs or drinking alcohol
- You’ll most likely lose your job and the credibility to ever get another one
- You may lose your family and friends
- You may eventually end up in jail for engaging in risky and illegal activities while you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Now that all the pro’s and con’s are laid out on the table for you, is it really worth throwing your life away for something as worthless as drugs or alcohol?
We can provide you with immediate admission into the best private addiction treatment centres in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Thailand. Call us now and let one of our qualified counsellors provide you with free expert and confidential advice.