- What are the staffs’ qualifications and experience?
- Does medical aid or private health insurance pay for treatment? If not, this should be a red flag.
- Through what organisations is the centre accredited?
- What is the centre’s philosophy and approach to treatment?
- What programs are available, i.e. inpatient and outpatient?
- What are the costs?
- Who handles the detoxification process?
- What is the length of stay?
- Is there any family involvement in the program?
- What is their success rate?
- How is the transition from rehab to everyday life structured?
Choosing a Rehab.
It can be daunting to choose the right rehab for your needs. Contact one of our treatment coordinators for advice.
We can help you choose the right rehab for your needs and means.
Call 081 444 7000 in South Africa & 0800 955 4357 in the UK.
This is not a solo, around the world yacht race. Recovery from drug addiction requires being open to input, opinions and perceptions of others who may have a different view of us, our pasts and what direction we need to follow today. All top rehab centres will have the ability to create a safe environment that allows you to be open to feedback from your peers and staff.
Being open to this available help and support is a cornerstone of maximising the time spent in any one of the top addiction rehab centres that we work with.
Please contact one of our treatment coordinators today for answers to your drug abuse rehab questions.
A rehab centre will use medical and psychological support as a part of the treatment process guiding addicts through recovery to a clean and substance-free life.
How do rehab centres work?
Enabling alcoholics, drug addicts and people with other process addictions, like eating disorders, gambling and sexual addictions to move forward and function healthily in society requires rehab centres to have a skilled team of professional addiction treatment consultants, including counsellors, doctors, nurses, psychologists and psychiatrists.
This professional team is most often referred to as a multi-disciplinary team. Bringing multiple disciplines together at rehab centres is necessary to provide comprehensive addictions treatment.
Types of Rehab Centres
Alcohol and addiction rehab centres differ in program options, philosophies, credentials, staffing and pricing. Some of the different types of rehab centres are
- The most commonly found rehab centres are based on twelve-step philosophy
- Therapeutic community-based centres
- Religiously based rehabilitation centres
- and the Medical Model rehab centres.
Despite the differences, most addiction rehab centre’s share the following two principles. Residents need to be drug and alcohol-free during their stay (apart from tobacco), and a structured program including educational, psychological and social therapy is incorporated as a part of treatment.
Many addiction centres provide an initial detoxification program which follows through with rehabilitation and eventually follow-up or aftercare programs.
Alcohol Rehab Services - Feedback & Reviews
What do our customers think of this service?
4.25 stars - based on 65 reviews