As a result of drinking too much alcohol, symptoms of alcohol poisoning can include; semi or total loss of consciousness (passing out), slow, irregular or shallow breathing, low body temperature, persistent vomiting, no response to pain. If you think somebody may have alcohol poisoning it’s best to seek medical attention immediately. This is a condition in which a toxic amount of alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol) has been consumed, usually in a short period of time. The toxicity is related to the blood level of the alcohol content. A person suffering from alcohol poisoning will, as the name states, be poisoned by the substance in their body, as there is so much of it. Those who consume enough alcohol to suffer alcohol poisoning will require admission to hospital where they can receive medical treatment, as alcohol poisoning can be fatal.
February 22nd, 2010
Alcohol Rehab Services - Feedback & Reviews
What do our customers think of this service?
4.8 stars - based on 59 reviews