Am I an Addict?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you drink or use drugs alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking or drug use?
- Has your physician ever treated you for drinking or drug use?
- Do you drink or use drugs to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been to a hospital or institution because of drinking or drug use?
- Do you lose time from work due to drinking or drug use?
- Is drinking or drug use making your home life unhappy?
- Do you drink or use drugs because you are shy with other people?
- Is drinking or drug use affecting you reputation?
- Have you gotten in financial difficulties as a result of drinking of drug use?
- Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking or using drugs?
- Does your drinking or drug use make you careless of your family's welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since drinking or using drugs?
- Do you crave a drink of drugs at a definite time daily?
- Do you want a drink or drugs the next morning?
- Does drinking or using drugs cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since drinking or using drugs?
- Is drinking or using drugs jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you drink or use drugs to escape from worries or troubles?
Am I an alcoholic or drug addict?
Answering 'Yes' to three or more questions indicates that either abuse or dependence is present and corrective action needs to be taken. [Questions are courtesy of Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, USA]
Finding The Right Rehab Centre
Not all rehab centers are equal. We Do Recover works with the best addictions clinics throughout South Africa, the UK and Thailand to help you access rehab immediately.
We work with only the best clinics that provide excellent clinical standards and comfortable living conditions. Whether you prefer a faith based Christian rehab programme or a scientifically and evidence based approach to your addiction treatment, we'll help you find a clinic that's a good match.
Our expert addictions consultants will discuss your needs with you and give you sensible advice on which treatment centre you're going to feel most comfortable at.
The Good News About Addiction Rehab
The best news we can give you is that coming clean could be the most amazing adventure. Yes, there may be some initial discomfort during detox and lots of work to do during your addiction rehab, but you won't be alone anymore and misery is now optional.
As time goes on you'll discover to that you're capable of doing constructive, positive things whilst sober. You don't have to suffer alone in active addiction any longer. Enjoying your new life clean and sober with recovery friends may be a good life, a life you never thought possible.
Addiction rehab isn't an opportunity to stop drinking or using drugs, it's a chance to restructure your life in a positive, fruitful way that results in you being able to live clean and sober.
Help From WeDoRecover
We know that living the life of an addict or alcoholic isn't easy. The constant effort it requires to keep up with the compulsion to drink or use is draining. The mounting consequences like angry family, problems at work, and the general unmanageability that accompanies this illness only serves to add to the misery.
We offer a totally confidential and non-judgmental service to help you discover that there is help & hope for you - that you can recover, and live a happy, useful & contended life.
Alcohol Rehab Services - Feeback & Reviews
What do our customers think of this service?
4.38 stars - based on 64 reviews